- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Certificate in Estate Planning, University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, University of Baltimore School of Law
- M.S., Forensic Accounting, Stevenson University
- B.S., Accounting, Stevenson University
- Certified Public Accountant (Licensed in Maryland)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants, Audit Advisory Committee Lifetime Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Maryland Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Wicomico County Bar Association
Mr. Frost represents clients nation-wide in collection, examination, and appeals matters pending before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities. Additionally, Mr. Frost represents clients in criminal and civil matters pending in the United States District Court and the United States Tax Court. Mr. Frost also provides tax planning advice on a wide range of issues.
As an active Certified Public Accountant, Mr. Frost has testified as an expert witness in a criminal tax sentencing in United States District Court. He has also provided numerous other services including forensic accounting services, reconstructing income, preparing back tax returns, and assisting clients with complying with the IRS's Voluntary Disclosure Program. Mr. Frost has also assisted clients with complying with FBAR reporting requirements.
Prior to graduating from law school, Mr. Frost worked for a large global accounting firm, as an auditor. In this capacity he has advised private and public companies across multiple industries on financial reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley issues.
Among many other activities Mr. Frost participates in, he is an active boater and fisherman. Mr. Frost holds a Master Captain's License with the United States Coast Guard and is authorized to operate for charter inspected vessels of up to 50 Gross Tons.