Do You Need Help With Domestic or International Tax Planning for Yourself or Your Business?
Tax laws are increasingly complex, and it requires highly specialized knowledge to provide clients with sophisticated tax planning that both maximizes tax benefits and avoids tax problems.
Frost & Associates, LLC is a team of experienced attorneys, and other tax professionals, committed to using their extensive tax knowledge and skills to create and provide optimal tax plans tailored to our clients’ specific needs. Our team is proactive and looks ahead to design the most effective plans to minimize tax liability.
Knowing how critically important tax planning is for almost all transactions and investments, our tax planning services include domestic and international tax planning services.
Domestic Tax Planning Services
Get help from a dedicated tax attorney on tax planning (including, but not limited to):
- Qualified opportunity zones
- Choice of business entity
- Business transactions
- Dissolution of a business
- Personal Income tax
- Employment tax
- Sales and Use tax
- Admissions and amusement tax
- Net investment income tax
- Non-taxable exchanges
- Multi-state tax advantage planning
International Tax Planning Services
Work with an international tax attorney who can help you or your business plan appropriately for the future with tax planning services including, but not limited to:
- OVDP, OVDI, FBAR, FATCA, and other tax compliance related to offshore bank accounts and property outside the United States
- Minimizing international tax liability
- Subpart F income and maximizing foreign tax credits
- International mergers & acquisitions
- Transfer pricing
- Selling the products abroad
- Having employees and offices outside of the United States
- Finalizing large deals in countries other than the United States
Tax laws frequently change—often, dramatically. In order to offer the best tax planning advice possible, our team prioritizes staying on top of new developments as they are released. We are always ready to use our resources to create plans for our clients that can minimize – and in some cases, eliminate—taxes.
Contact Frost & Associates Today
Don’t wait. Protect your financial future today by calling us at (410) 834-5489 or filling out a contact form to get started and learn how we’ve helped others in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Florida, and other regions around the world.
worried about the irs?
You don’t have to worry about how your tax debt will affect your future, our award-winning Maryland tax attorneys are here to walk you through it.